CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lil' Miss and Hello Kitty

Remember this?

I finally got around to sewing (and to post about) a blouse to match it. It's all made of the same material, local flannel. The pattern was an old McCall dress pattern my mum found in her treasure trove of books and magazines. 


Lil' Miss loves it. It's nice an airy and roomy enough for her to move around in.

Cute, no?


Clockwise from left: Full suit - front view, back view, close up of the material

I finished the back with a zip. On hind site, perhaps buttons would be better. 

The only problem I have with this material is the .. erm.. what do you call it? the little lumps that appear on the sruface after it's been to wash. 


A back shot... also to show off the cool vinyl sticker I have on the wall.. 

Happy.

4 comments:

  1. Lint?
    Eh very cute lah. Time to open a shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meena.. Open shop? Maybe for bags and pouches.. Clothes, belum mahir la

    ReplyDelete
  3. *cough cough* LL, she still owes me one of those Hello Kitty pants hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. *cough cough* .. babe.. apa size?

    ReplyDelete