CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

A fair pair

Ms. Wristlet..
 

Love how simple the fabric is and how this turned out. Didn't have any pattern on hand, so I just winged the size. Since the outer layer was so sweet, I paired it with a pale beige lining. The result is quite charming, I must say.

Months back, I got this keychain from a small harbedasheries and stationary shop. I love the usage of the 'heart' shape instead of the normal 'circle'. It gives the wristlet a bit more 'character' I think.

When it was done, I looked at Ms Wristlet. 

She looked lonely.. she needed a friend. Then came...

Mr. Book sleeve

He came to me .. in a daze. While I was just staring blankly at the book case, thinking of a partner for Ms Wristlet. The same fabrics were used.. after all, they had to be a matching, handsome pair. 


To add a little twist, I searched my scrap pile and found this organza ribbon. Must've been from a present wrapping I received a long time ago. I searched some more and found this cute little ladybug, that used to be on my sewing table (I would post a picture of it soon). A couple of zig-zag stitches later, I made a bookmark, with the ladybug trapped in organza.. doesn't it shout 'CUTE!' ?



Match made in heaven.


Don't they look handsome?

No comments:

Post a Comment