CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random thoughts

I have come to realize, that as much as I love to sew and create and share.. blogging takes a lot of effort. Does this mean I'll stop blogging? Nope.. It just means I'll stop kicking myself in the derrière (for now), for not posting up anything yet (or in fact creating more stuff).

I want to make all those lovely clothes for Lil' Miss.. but daddy brought back SO MANY articles of clothings from his recent trips to the States.. That goes the same to Lil' Master too .. oh the dilemma.

OK .. GIFTS..

Hey.. that sounds good. Gifts for family and friends. Must go make my list now.

If you suddenly receive something from me, fret not. It's just me looking for an excuse to sew something ;)

TA

No comments:

Post a Comment